NZ's Largest Online
Terms of Trade
Welcome to Westenra Jewellers Online - we hope you enjoy visiting and using our website. If there is anything you are unsure about or need assistance with then please don't hesitate to contact us.
On this page you will find information about the following:
OUR RETURNS POLICY
DELIVERY INFORMATION AND CHARGES
OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
About this site
This Internet Web site is owned and operated by Westenra Jewellers Christchurch Ph/Fax 0064 3 354 0450.
The contents of this site, including but not limited to the text and images herein and their arrangement are Copyright © 2011 Westenra Jewellers.
All Rights are Reserved.
Pricing & Accuracy
We reserve the right to make changes at any time to pricing, descriptions and specifications on this website. We endeavour to show correct images and text at all times however we cannot be held responsible for accidental or incorrect pricing and/or imagery.
All prices shown are New Zealand Dollars and are inclusive of GST. Prices are subject to world metal prices and exchange rates and subject to change at any time.
About Your Privacy
Westenra Jewellers will never sell or share your personal details with any other company unless required by law.
We will only use your details for the purpose of contacting you regarding your enquiry/order and may from time to time e-mail you regarding special promotions or new product which we think may be of interest to you.
Any items purchased must be returned in their original condition within 14 days from receiving your order if you wish to receive a refund. Please first call 03 354 0450 (or +64 3 354 0450 outside New Zealand) to arrange your return or get in touch via the contact us page.
Shipping & Insurance of jewellery sent within New Zealand
• All jewellery purchased will be sent by NZ Courier Post, signature required upon delivery. Delivery will take approximately 3 days once payment is received.
• Notification will be sent by email that the jewellery has been couriered along with the tracking number.
• Please notify us within two weeks if you do not receive the courier, we do not track parcels to their destination.
Shipping & insurance of jewellery sent overseas
• All jewellery over NZ$250.00 must be sent International Express Courier.
• This is an insured courier service with signature required upon delivery.
• It has a target delivery of 2-5 days anywhere in the world
• This service can only be sent to a physical address, not a P.O. Box address.
• Jewellery under NZ$250.00 the option of International Air with additional compensation cover is available.
• We will notify you of the postage and any insurance charges at time of ordering.
• Notification will be sent by email that the jewellery has been sent along with the tracking number.
• For International Express please let us know within two weeks if you do not receive the parcel. For International Air post please let us know if you do not receive the parcel within the target delivery times given as we do not track parcels to their destination.
• International parcels missing in the post may take up to 3 months to resolve.
All items will be sent within approximately 2 to 3 days once payment has been received.
Delivery (Country) International Express (Days) International Air (Days)
South Pacific 2-5 3-10
North America 3-5 4-10
Uk and Europe 2-4 4-10
Rest of the world 2-5 5-10
CUSTOMS AND DUTIES FEES