Welcome to Westenra Jewellers Online - we hope you enjoy visiting and using our website. If there is anything you are unsure about or need assistance with then please don't hesitate to contact us.
On this page you will find information about the following:
OUR RETURNS POLICY
DELIVERY INFORMATION AND CHARGES
OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
About this site
This Internet Web site is owned and operated by Westenra Jewellers Christchurch Ph/Fax 0064 3 354 0450.
The contents of this site, including but not limited to the text and images herein and their arrangement are Copyright © 2011 Westenra Jewellers.
All Rights are Reserved.
Pricing & Accuracy
We reserve the right to make changes at any time to pricing, descriptions and specifications on this website. We endeavour to show correct images and text at all times however we cannot be held responsible for accidental or incorrect pricing and/or imagery.
All prices shown are New Zealand Dollars and are inclusive of GST. Prices are subject to world metal prices and exchange rates and subject to change at any time.
About Your Privacy
Westenra Jewellers will never sell or share your personal details with any other company unless required by law.
We will only use your details for the purpose of contacting you regarding your enquiry/order and may from time to time e-mail you regarding special promotions or new product which we think may be of interest to you.
Any items purchased must be returned in their original condition within 14 days from receiving your order if you wish to receive a refund. Please first call 03 354 0450 (or +64 3 354 0450 outside New Zealand) to arrange your return or get in touch via the contact us page.
Shipping & Insurance of jewellery sent within New Zealand
• All jewellery purchased will be sent by NZ Courier Post, signature required upon delivery. Delivery will take approximately 3 days once payment is received.
• Notification will be sent by email that the jewellery has been couriered along with the tracking number.
• Please notify us within two weeks if you do not receive the courier, we do not track parcels to their destination.
Shipping & insurance of jewellery sent overseas
• All jewellery over NZ$250.00 must be sent International Express Courier.
• This is an insured courier service with signature required upon delivery.
• It has a target delivery of 2-5 days anywhere in the world
• This service can only be sent to a physical address, not a P.O. Box address.
• Jewellery under NZ$250.00 the option of International Air with additional compensation cover is available.
• We will notify you of the postage and any insurance charges at time of ordering.
• Notification will be sent by email that the jewellery has been sent along with the tracking number.
• For International Express please let us know within two weeks if you do not receive the parcel. For International Air post please let us know if you do not receive the parcel within the target delivery times given as we do not track parcels to their destination.
• International parcels missing in the post may take up to 3 months to resolve.
All items will be sent within approximately 2 to 3 days once payment has been received.
Delivery (Country) International Express (Days) International Air (Days)
Australia 1-3 3-6
South Pacific 2-5 3-10
North America 3-5 4-10
East Asia 2-4 4-10
Uk and Europe 2-4 4-10
Rest of the world 2-5 5-10
CUSTOMS AND DUTIES FEES
We send all items as ‘ordered gifts’ which in general, avoids being charged import duties or taxes. However, we cannot guarantee items will be duty free and cannot be responsible for any import charges.
If you are uncertain check with your local customs service or agent.
This site uses an encrypted payment gateway to process all transactions. This means we do not see or have access to any of your account details.
The following are details about the DPS system we use. If you require more information, please contact us.
"Direct Payment Solutions has successfully completed the Visa Account Information Security (AIS) validation process to demonstrate compliance with the Visa Global AIS program. The AIS program defines security standards and industry best practices to protect sensitive data such as credit card account information and other transaction and personal details. Adherence to these standards will minimize the possibility of data compromise.
These terms and conditions apply to the Westenra Jewellers website.
You have the right to access and use Westenra Jewellers website provided you comply with the following terms and conditions:
All features, content, specifications, products prices and images described or depicted on this web site are subject to change at any time without notice.
Link to other sites: From time to time, the Westenra Jewellers website may contain links to other websites that are not owned, operated or controlled by Westenra Jewellers. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this website. We are not responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other Web site.
Copyright: Westenra Jewellers owns the copyright for all content on this website, unless stated otherwise. We reserve the right to add or remove material, and correct errors.
No liability for damage: We will use our best efforts to keep Westenra Jewellers website free from viruses and errors. However, we do not accept liability for any damage or loss caused to your computer hardware, software, Internet connections or other peripherals as a result of your use our website
Personal Information: All personal information we collect about you passes through our secure server. We will keep all your personal information confidential. We will not sell or give any of your personal information to a third party without your permission.